- We take cases to trial and win: our lawyers have recovered Billions in total verdicts and settlements for our clients and have never lost a jury trial
- BP Deepwater Horizon Explosion: our maritime lawyers were hired by 5 of the workers who were injured onboard the BP Deepwater Horizon when it tragically exploded in April 2010. After only 18 months, we were able to settle the cases against BP and Transocean for a substantial (and confidential) amount.
- Largest Accident Verdicts and Settlements in Texas: in the past 3 years alone, our maritime lawyers have recovered 2 of the largest verdicts and 2 of the largest settlements in the State of Texas
- Recognized as Leaders in Maritime Law by NewsWeek Magazine: Zehl & Associates was selected as one of the top 5 maritime law firms in the Country by NewsWeek Magazine
- You Don’t Pay us UNTIL we Win: We take cases on a contingency basis, meaning that you don’t pay us anything until we win your case.
Injured Offshore Workers Come to Zehl & Associates to Win
In just the past several years alone, our trial lawyers have won Billions in Settlements and Verdicts for our clients, recovered the Largest Verdicts and Settlements in Texas, Louisiana and throughout the United States, and won record-setting victories against some of the largest companies in the world
As a result of this success, every one of our Maritime Lawyers belongs to the “Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum,” an organization limited to less than 1% of the lawyers in the country
Our Maritime Lawyers are Undefeated at Trial
Unlike many other law firms, every attorney at our firm is a trial lawyer who regularly goes to court and wins. In fact, every one of our attorneys is not only undefeated at trial, but has recovered some of the largest verdicts and settlements in recent history.
Our experience in the courtroom, along with our history of winning, has enabled our Maritime Lawyers to consistently recover unprecedented recoveries for clients across Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, and the rest of the United States.
We also take a different approach than many firms. Rather than counting on a settlement, we prepare every case for trial and refuse to even discuss settlement until the defendant and their insurance company offer an amount that will fully compensate our client for ALL their injuries and damages. If the settlement isn’t enough, we take the case to trial, where our lawyers remain undefeated.
While this approach has enabled us to obtain the best possible results for our clients, we realize that money is never a substitute for their health. As a result, we have assembled a medical staff that works with every one of our clients, regardless of where they are located, to ensure that they’re receiving the best medical treatment available. If they’re unsatisfied with the treatment they’re receiving or would prefer to see another doctor, our staff will help coordinate the appointments and do whatever possible to arrange for our clients to see the doctor of their choice.
We’ve Successfully Represented Hundreds of Offshore Workers against the Largest Companies in the Country
Our Jones Act lawyers have successfully represented hundreds of injured workers against some of the largest maritime and oil and gas companies in the country, including:
- D&S Marine
In addition to successfully resolving hundreds of maritime cases, our trial lawyers have represented workers who were injured in some of the largest workplace explosions in United States history, including the Williams Geismar Explosion, the Williams Gibson Explosion, the BP Deepwater Horizon Explosion, the BP Texas City Refinery Explosion, the Imperial Sugar Refinery Explosion, and the International Paper Plant Explosion.
Were You or a Loved One Injured While Working Offshore? Contact our Winning Maritime Lawyers for a Free Consultation at 1-888-302-3838 or by Clicking Here