National Maritime & Jones Act Lawyers
Why Hundreds of Injured Offshore Workers have Hired the Maritime Lawyers at Fitts Zehl:
- We Take Cases to Trial and Win: our Maritime Lawyers have recovered over $550 million in total settlements and verdicts for our clients and have never lost a trial.
- Selected as one of the Top Maritime Law Firms in the Country by NewsWeek Magazine: our maritime lawyers were recognized as leaders in maritime law by NewsWeek magazine in 2012
- BP Deepwater Horizon Explosion: our maritime lawyers were hired by 5 of the workers who were injured onboard the BP Deepwater Horizon when it tragically exploded in April 2010. After only 18 months, we were able to settle the cases against BP and Transocean for a substantial (and confidential) amount.
- Highest Accident Verdict in Texas: Ryan Zehl and Kevin Haynes recovered $18.7 million, the highest accident verdict in the State of Texas, on behalf of a client who herniated a disk in their lower back.
- Over $100 Million for our Clients since 2012: our maritime lawyers have recovered over $100 million in verdicts and settlements since 2012 alone, including the largest accident verdict in the State of Texas.
- No Fee Unless you Win: We align our interests with our clients by only taking cases on a contingency basis, which means that you don't pay anything, including any case expenses, until we win your case.
Our Maritime Lawyers are trial attorneys who have recovered over $550 million in verdicts and settlements against the largest maritime and oil and gas companies in the world, including BP, Hercules, Nabors, Ensco, Nobel, Oceaneering, and Diamond Offshore.
Since 2012 alone, our maritime lawyers recovered over $100 million in settlements and verdicts for offshore workers, were selected as one of the top maritime law firms in the country by NewsWeek Magazine, recovered the #1 largest accident verdict in the state of Texas, and were selected for membership in the "Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum," an organization limited to the best trial lawyers in the country.
Our lawyers represent injured seamen across the U.S.
Call 1-800-993-4887 to Speak to our Maritime Lawyers or Click Here to Reach us Online
Our success and ability to maximize our clients' recoveries through settlement and trial are the reasons that offshore workers who were injured in some of the most tragic workplace disasters in recent history, including the tragic BP Deepwater Horizon Explosion, the BP Texas City Explosion, and the International Paper Explosion, turned to Fitts Zehl for help. By preparing the cases for trial and refusing to accept BP's initial settlement offers, our maritime lawyers were able to successfully resolve all of our claims against BP and Transocean less than 18 months after the tragic explosion.
Whether it's a case filed in Texas state court or Louisiana federal court, our lawyers prepare every case for trial, devoting whatever resources are necessary to ensuring that our clients are fully compensated for their injuries and damages so that they---and their families---can focus on their futures, without worrying about how they're going to pay for it.
It is critical, after an offshore accident, that you fully understand your rights under laws like the Jones Act, the Longshoremen and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act (LHWCA) and general maritime law. Our maritime injury attorneys will explain your rights, ensure that your company is providing you with all the benefits that you're legally entitled to receive under the law, and arrange for you to receive the best medical treatment possible, all while investigating and preparing your case for trial.
Our maritime lawyers know what it takes to win against even the largest maritime employers. That’s why they consistently devote whatever time, energy and resources are necessary to ensure that their clients recover maximum compensation for their injuries and other damages.
We've Successfully Represented Hundreds of Clients Against the Largest Companies in the World
Since the firm’s founding, the maritime and Jones Act lawyers at Fitts Zehl have successfully represented hundreds of offshore injury clients against some of the largest maritime employers in the nation, including:
- D&S Marine
In addition to representing clients against the largest maritime and oil and gas companies in the country, we've represented workers in connection with 4 of the largest workplace disasters in the world, including the April 2010 BP/Transocean Deepwater Horizon Explosion, the Imperial Sugar Refinery Explosion, the BP/Texas City Explosion, and the International Paper Plant explosion.
Contact Our Experienced Maritime Lawyers Today for a Free, Confidential Consultation by calling 1-800-993-4887 or by Clicking Here.