The National Maritime & Jones Act Lawyers at Fitts Zehl, L.L.P.
Why Hundreds of Offshore Workers Have Hired our Maritime Lawyers:
- We take cases to trial and win: our Maritime Lawyers have never lost a trial.
- Selected as one of the Leading Maritime Law Firms in the Country by NewsWeek Magazine in 2012:
- BP Deepwater Horizon Explosion: our maritime lawyers were hired by 5 of the workers who were injured onboard the BP Deepwater Horizon when it tragically exploded in April 2010. After only 18 months, we were able to settle the cases against BP and Transocean for a substantial (and confidential) amount.
- Highest Verdict in 2011: in December 2011, Ryan Zehl and Kevin Haynes recovered $18.7 million, the highest accident verdict in the State of Texas, on behalf of a client who herniated a disk in their lower back.
- Over $60 Million since December 2011: our trial lawyers have recovered over $60 million in verdicts and settlements since December 2011 alone, including one of the top 10 largest verdicts in the State of Texas in 2011.
- No Fee Unless you Win: We align our interests with our clients by only taking cases on a contingency basis, which means that you don't pay anything, including any case expenses, until we win your case.
- Ryan Zehl was recognized as one of the Top Attorneys in Texas by Super Lawyers in 2013.
Our Maritime Lawyers are trial attorneys who, over the past 3 years, have recovered over $150 million in verdicts and settlements against the largest maritime and oil and gas companies in the world, including BP, Hercules, Nabors, Nobel, Oceaneering, and Diamond Offshore.
Last year alone, our maritime lawyers recovered over $60 million in settlements and verdicts for our clients, were selected as one of the top maritime law firms in the country by NewsWeek Magazine, recovered the #1 largest accident verdict in the state of Texas, and were selected for membership in the "Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum," an organization limited to the best trial lawyers in the country.
Our lawyers represent injured seamen across the U.S.
Call (800) 594-2985 to Speak to our Maritime Lawyers or File A Claim
Our success and ability to maximize our clients' recoveries through settlement and trial are the reasons that offshore workers who were injured in some of the most tragic workplace disasters in recent history, including the tragic BP Deepwater Horizon Explosion, the BP Texas City Explosion, and the International Paper Explosion, turned to Fitts Zehl for help. By preparing the cases for trial and refusing to accept BP's initial settlement offers, our maritime lawyers were able to successfully resolve all of our claims against BP and Transocean less than 18 months after the tragic explosion.
Whether it's a case filed in Texas state court or Louisiana federal court, our lawyers prepare every case for trial, devoting whatever resources are necessary to ensuring that our clients are fully compensated for their injuries and damages so that they---and their families---can focus on their futures, without worrying about how they're going to pay for it.
It is critical, after an offshore accident, that you fully understand your rights under laws like the Jones Act, the Longshoremen and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act (LHWCA) and general maritime law. Our maritime injury attorneys will explain your rights, ensure that your company is providing you with all the benefits that you're legally entitled to receive under the law, and arrange for you to receive the best medical treatment possible, all while investigating and preparing your case for trial.
The maritime lawyers at Fitts Zehl know what it takes to win against even the largest maritime employers. That’s why they consistently devote whatever time, energy and resources are necessary to ensure that their clients recover maximum compensation for their injuries and other damages.
Our Maritime Lawyers have Successfully Represented Hundreds of Clients Against the Largest Companies in the World
Since the firm’s founding, the maritime and Jones Act lawyers at Fitts Zehl have successfully represented hundreds of offshore injury clients against some of the largest maritime employers in the nation, including:
- D&S Marine
In the past 4 years alone, our maritime attorneys have represented workers in connection with 4 of the largest workplace disasters in the world, including the April 2010 BP/Transocean Deepwater Horizon Explosion, the Imperial Sugar Refinery Explosion, the BP/Texas City Explosion, and the International Paper Plant explosion.
Contact the Experienced Maritime Lawyers at Fitts Zehl Today for a Free, Confidential Consultation by calling (800) 594-2985 or Filing A Claim.